Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Favorite Blush!

So if you watch my videos most of you would know that the blush i use in almost EVERY tutorial is my MAC well dressed blush! Why do i love it so much? Well because it's like THE perfect blush!! It can work on EVERY skin tone, its not to pigmented so you won't look like a barbie doll every day, and its just pinky enough for an everyday use! I love it so much! Its quite pricey.. 20 dollars.. but its so worth it! You get so much use out of it, i've had it for over a year now and not a single sight of pan anywhere! And i have used it almost everyday!! So if you ask me what blush i would recommend this would be it! :)













1 comment:

  1. I am really tempted to try this blush! I have awarded you the 'Cute Blog Award', you can check out my blog for details,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete